1. Use Email Marketing: Loyal customers will be interesting in seeing your latest products or news so use email marketing to keep them in loop and to offer them exclusive sneak peeks of special deals.
2. Create an affiliates scheme: Affiliates are great because they do all the hard marketing for you, for just a small amount of commission.
3. Work with bloggers: Bloggers and vloggers are major influencer, so reach out to them to ask them to promote your products in exchange for freebies.
4. Tell the press: Marketing a product particularly a new innovative product, should always start with a well-written press release to get word out to the media.
5. Embrace social shops: Twitter buy buttons, Facebook shops and even buyable pinterest pins are all brilliant ways to maximize conversions from your social media pages.
6. Reward referrals: Satisfied customers will always be happy to recommend your brand or products to others, so create referral to others, so create referral schemes to reward those who have spread the word about your business.
7. Reward loyalty: You love customers who come back to you again and again, so be sure to tell them! Reward repeat purchases with special offers to exclusive discounts.
8. Blog: Blogging is a chance to show off your brand’s personality and showcase your most important products. Compelling blog posts also tend to perform well when shared on social media pages.
9. Use Video: Having a video on landing page can increase conversions by up to 80% - be sure to promote yours product with video as much as possible.
10. Use Images: Customers love visuals when buying online because it helps them to get a feel for a product. Use plenty of high quality images to show off a product to its full potential.
11. Get a website: Customers expect to find your business online. Promoting your website to reach wider audiences is a multi-tiered process. One of the first steps is to find valuable websites and online platforms that allow you to highlight your site’s URL in one way or another.
12. Run Competitions: Nothing is more exciting than the opportunities for some freebies, which is why competitions are a great way to generate hype around a product.
13. Embrace Social Advertising: Facebook and Twitter are both excellent platforms for advertising to switched-on, digital generations.
14. Share: Make sharing easy social shares are important for marketing a product, so make it easy for people to share product information with plenty of handy instant-share buttons on your product images.
15. SEO your company website: Search engine optimization cannot be underestimated in the world of constant Googling. Pick up a book or head over to an online how-to-guide on SEO and make sure your site is primed for performance on search engines.